Are you feeling:
- Overwhelmed, stressed or anxious
- Impatient, short tempered or over reactive
- Tired or restless
- Distracted or lacking in motivation
- Emotional or self critical
Do you want to feel:
- Calm and peaceful
- Rested and refreshed
- Focussed and productive
- Patient and mindful
- Creative and inspired
- Joyful and content
Then this course is for you!
Learn to live with greater awareness, peace, clarity and enjoyment with this 6 week Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners course. This comprehensive, yet simple to learn and secular program teaches everything you need to know about how to implement mindfulness and meditation into your daily life, to cultivate mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
This course can be done at your own pace and in your own time and you have access to it for life. You can download the meditations and the PDF guides to keep on your computer or phone to refer to any time.
What you will learn in less than 30 minutes per day:
- Tips to incorporate mindfulness into every day activities for greater life enjoyment.
- Breathing techniques to reduce anxiety and stress and enhance focus, clarity and productivity.
- How to tune into your senses to enhance every day experiences.
- Exercises to relax your body and mind.
- How to stop overthinking and being controlled by your thoughts.
- Methods to accept, process and release emotions.
Each module contains:
- Short classes containing a combination of slides, audio and videos, explaining the topic for the week and the related science and theory, so you understand what you are doing, why and how it works.
- A weekly meditation to practise each day which you can also download to your computer or phone.
- A PDF guide you can download, read and refer to whenever you need.
Money Back Guarantee:
I am so confident that this course will give you all the tools you need to begin a meditation practice, as well as so much more in value, that I guarantee to give your money back if you don't agree after completing the course.
Facebook Group & Email Support:
For additional support, tips, guides, meditations and more, join my Facebook Group - Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners.
Plus you can email me at any stage throughout the course if you need any assistance or clarification on any of the content or have any questions, comments or feedback.