Are you feeling:
- Overwhelmed, stressed or anxious
- Impatient, short tempered or over reactive
- Tired or restless
- Distracted or lacking in motivation
- Emotional or self critical
Do you want to feel:
- Calm and peaceful
- Rested and refreshed
- Focussed and productive
- Patient and mindful
- Creative and inspired
- Joyful and content
Then this course is for you!
Learn to live with greater awareness, peace, clarity and enjoyment with this 6 week Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners course. This comprehensive, yet simple to learn and secular program teaches everything you need to know about how to implement mindfulness and meditation into your daily life, to cultivate mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
This course can be done at your own pace and in your own time and you have access to it for life. You can download the meditations and the PDF guides to keep on your computer or phone to refer to any time.
What you will learn in less than 30 minutes per day:
- Tips to incorporate mindfulness into every day activities for greater life enjoyment.
- Breathing techniques to reduce anxiety and stress and enhance focus, clarity and productivity.
- Exercises to relax your body and mind.
- How to stop overthinking and being controlled by your thoughts.
- Methods to accept, process and release emotions.
Each module contains:
- Short classes containing a combination of slides, audio and videos, explaining the topic for the week and the related science and theory, so you understand what you are doing, why and how it works.
- A weekly meditation to practise each day which you can also download to your computer or phone.
- A PDF guide you can download, read and refer to whenever you need.
Money Back Guarantee:
I am so confident that this course will give you all the tools you need to begin a meditation practice, as well as so much more in value, that I guarantee to give your money back if you don't agree after completing the course.
For additional support, tips, guides, meditations and more, join my Facebook Group - Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners.
Hi, I’m Michelle and I am passionate about teaching people the benefits of living mindfully and practising meditation to stop feeling overwhelmed, learn to manage stress, live more peacefully and become more calmer, focussed and productive.
Like many people, I began learning meditation during a period of feeling completely overwhelmed with life. I was separated, running a failing business, selling a house I could no longer afford to keep and looking after two small children. I had hit rock bottom...
I'm not really sure how I began meditating - I just remember that I couldn't sit still for more than five minutes or count up to ten breaths!
I found trying to learn through an app or on my own just wasn't working and through a series of synchronistic events I:
- Attended a workshop by the fabulous Janet Etty-Leal (Meditation Capsules);
- Did my Mindfulness Meditation Teacher training at the Gawler Foundation (based on Jon Kabat-Zinn's MBSR program);
- Met the owner and founder of the Australian College of Holistic Studies (Lisa Ford) and went on to complete her Advanced Certificate in Guiding and Teaching Meditation;
- Listened to Professor Craig Hassad and did his online Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance Certificate (Monash University);
- Read Lorraine Murray's Connected Kids and Calm Kids then completed her Connected Kids program;
- Expanded my teaching with Yoga Kids Training through Inspired Kids Yoga.
At the time of publishing this I was also studying Youth Psychology and Counselling. One of my passions and goals is to bring mindfulness and meditation to teens in high schools, to give them this valuable life tool and hopefully prevent them from using other coping mechanisms such as alcohol, drugs and self harming.
From my studio on the Sunshine Coast I ran this 6 week Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation program for a number of years to adults, teens and kids and am excited to be able to now bring it to more people online.
I also run Mindfulness Meditation Workshops in the workplace, across a range of industries and professions.
For more information please visit my website or please don't hesitate to contact me directly.